Monday, August 22, 2011

Things I Like


My Peral Izumi tri top.  It is not flattering, but it is the least unflattering tri top I tried on.  And it is pink and black, to match my helmet.  I never, ever thought I would be a person who would think wearing one of these was a good idea. 



My sweet running shoes.  They have flowers on them.  FLOWERS on running shoes.  Can you imagine my excxitement when these arrived in the mail? 



My six-year-old jogging stroller with my one-year-old chub riding in it.  Ellis and I discovered a "new to me" trail near our house and managed a six mile run together while the other kiddos were at school.  My husband had been telling me to try this trail for years but I was never sure how far it would take me.  I am the type of runner that HATES not knowing exactly how far I've gone. 
This trail has mile markers.  Duh.

1 comment: