Friday, March 11, 2011

Complaints

So this was going to be a post of complaints.  I was planning on complaining about my kids being continuously sick over these last couple of months.  I was going to complain about how I've only made it to the gym a couple of times per week because of these feverish, coughing, balls of snot. 

I was going to complain about how my drive to get my kids to eat better has not yet produced mini foodies.  I even had a quote ready: "There's nothing that spoils the taste of good ordinary food half so much as the memory of bad magic food." - C.S. Lewis.

But, as my laptop was warming up, the doorbell rang.  The FedEx guy left me a present on my front step.  I opened it, and immediately remembered why I set out to do this in the first place.  My challenges in life are small and ordinary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment